Wanted right side (passenger) rear trailing arm for 83 240d

Need right (passenger)side trailing arm and left side (driver) front floor pan for my 240d and left side 242000 miles and just broken in. Cant find a good used one here in the Northeast that isnt rotten. Thanks in advance.

98 E430 83 240D

We can su-pply the control arm good used- call tomorrow toll free 877-348-6473 (877-DITMIRE). We have arms ready, USUALLY with good bearings so you won't have to change them.
As to the floor- we could probably cut you out a good pan but usually it is best to cut out the rusted part (almost always along the rocker box and under the back of the front seat) and weld in flat sheet metal to match. We have the seat-attach brackets in stock to weld to the new floor parts.
Don't know where you are but if within driving distance of Atlantic City we can make this real easy for you!

We have lots of good used rear control arms (not a lot of rust in Phoenix). The floor pan is another matter. You may want to contact K $ K Manufacturing in Michigan. I know they manufacture floor pans for a variety of models. I don't know if they carry them for 123 sedans.
Ron http://germanstar.net

So call a yard in California:
http://www.mbz.org/commerce/parts/used /
--
OEM parts - Benz: http://parts.mbz.org BMW: http://buyeuroparts.com
Don't by a used one with questionable age and wear. They are not expensive new, discounted from Rusty Cullen at 800-741-5252 or buymbparts.com. P

I'm afraid we're not all millionaires like you. Some folks consider $1000 a lot of money...
Ron http://germanstar.net