Wanted Service Manual(s) for 1998 C230

Anyone know where I can get a service manual for a 1998 C230? Preferably on CD ROM, but published would be okay. I am stateside and have checked the usual sources such as Haynes. I looked at someone who is selling CD versions on Ebay, but I have trepidations about buying one from him. Anyone had experience with this??
Thanks! Dave HD
-- Veritas vos Liberabit - John 8:32