Wanted: W126 Euro Headlight Switch Bezel and Vacuum switch

I decided to upgrade my headlights to those fantastic looking euros. I would also like to use the height adjusters built into the lights so I need a bezel that goes around the headlight switch that holds the vacuum switch and
also I need the vacuum switch. I can get the tubing, Y and T junctions at the dealer, unless someone want to sell me a complete kit. My car is is a 1989 420 SEL.
If you have not found them yet..... I have the bezel and switch.