Wanting to buy a used Climate Control Unit

I am wanting to buy a used climate control unit for an E-series 1996-1998 W210. Mine is stuck on EC so the air conditioning does turn on. Let me if you have one to sell.
Thanks!
I am wanting to buy a used climate control unit for an E-series 1996-1998 W210. Mine is stuck on EC so the air conditioning does turn on. Let me if you have one to sell.
Thanks!

Have you tried Ebay?
Climate control stuck on EC means something wrong with system. Have the dealer do the diagnostic and fic it.
If you decided to swap out the unit, you will find yourself back to stuck EC too... plus broken woodpieces as you tried to R&R the control unit.
How big of a job is it to go from basic heater unit to the climate control one?
Scott

I don't know if it is possible. It really depends on how it is wired up.
Try getting the freon topped off. Low pressure is the number one cause of that. That's so it doesn't kill the compressor.

did you even try the diagnostics yet and view trouble codes?
http://www.eclassbenz.com/node/27 http://continentalimports.com/ser_index.html