Warning buzzer

Earlier in the week my 87 300SDL began buzzing at me intermittently. The circumstances are that the buzzer sounds when brakes are applied, but not all the time. I have no warning lights that come on (assuming
that all of them do work). So my question is what alert uses a buzzer other than the seat belt or SRS? Any ideas will be appreciated.
--
Cheers,
Kurt

Fuses are bad. Replace them.
If you spin them in their holders they will likely work for a while, but invariably corrosion will cause resistance and when a large current draw such as the brake lights occurs electrical malfunctions such as the buzzer will manifest.
I ended up putting a *very light* coat of di-electric grease on the ends of copper (not aluminum) fuses and problems such as these went away for the rest of the time I owned the car.

Makes sense. Thanks. Just happen to have a packette of dielectric grease and a couple of sets of new fuses.
--
Cheers,
Kurt