Warning Light on 260E

I've just moved house and mislaid my Mercedes owner manual.

However an orange warning light has been flashing in recent days and I'm not sure what it's telling me-although I suspect it's a braking issue.

To describe it's basically a circle with rounded vertical dashes on either side.

Also when it flashes intermittently it causes interference to my radio.

The car is due for a service soon, but could someone please enlighten me while I find the manual.

Thanks for taking such a newbit query!

Reply to
Peter Ryan

Brake pad wear sensor. Image is of a wheel with brake shoes. If it lights when you are NOT applying the brake then the fluid is low, otherwise it's telling you the pads are due for replacement.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach