Watching DVD in SLK...

I have a SLK 200 with DVD comand and when I'm driving is not possible to watch a music DVD but is possible to watch the itinerary.

Any informations to unlock ? Maybe only with some codes or ?

Thanks!!

Reply to
Frank

And what's about?

Unlock comand APS

1) press and hold simultaneously for 45 sec. the "mute" + "hang-phone" + "serv" buttons. In this exact sequence 2) you shall get to the "engineering mode" menu

and.... ?

Reply to
Frank

...crash while you are watching pictures/patterns not relevant to your driving.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Ahaaaa!!! LOL ! Yes sure...!!!

"Dori A Schmetterling" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...