Watching DVD in SLK...

I have a SLK 200 with DVD comand and when I'm driving is not possible to watch a music DVD but is possible to watch the itinerary.
Any informations to unlock ? Maybe only with some codes or ?
Thanks!!
And what's about?
Unlock comand APS
1) press and hold simultaneously for 45 sec. the "mute" + "hang-phone" + "serv" buttons. In this exact sequence 2) you shall get to the "engineering mode" menu
and.... ?
...crash while you are watching pictures/patterns not relevant to your driving.
DAS
"Frank" < snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.it> wrote in message
news:44f4aa39$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.bluewin.ch...
Ahaaaa!!! LOL ! Yes sure...!!!