Water coming into w124

Hello MB friends.
I am the happy owner of a W124 300D 1987.
I have a problem with incoming water in the passengerside. Is is coming from under the dash in the right side and are running under the
passengerseat back to the backseat, so everything is totally wet ;-((((
I just changes the rubber around the whiper and the list on the front windows, but the water still comes into the car.
The car does not have a sunroof, and the water comes bothe when driving and when not driving.
I have cheked all drainholes, and they are fine.
I can΄t fit out where the water is coming from, please help, I hate water in a car.
Regards
Heine Holten Denmark
Add pictures here
βœ–

βœ–

Sorry my english are bad, what are the "weep" holes ?? Is it the draning holes fram air conditioner ?? Where can I find them ?
My AC is not working, so there ar no water to drain from this.
Regards
Heine Holten
Add pictures here
βœ–

And the level of the cooling water of the radiator stays at the same level?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Shot in the dark, but I had a water problem in an older benz I had. The front passenger mat would get wet, and I couldn't figure it out. It finally turned out that there was actually a leak in my rear window behind the seats, and the water followed a starnge path to the front floor. I guess the point is, water can travel- feel around all of your windows, etc next time it rains- don't just check the front.

Add pictures here
βœ–
Lift up the engine lid verticle. Behind the battery, near the windshield there is a drainage tube that tends to clog. There is one on each side of the car. The ideal way to clear it is with a compressor with a tapered nipple that can fit in the mouth of the tube. P.

Add pictures here
βœ–