Water in an E320

For the second time I heard water sloshing about in the rocker panels of my 1998 E320. The rubber drain plugs were blocked again - when I poked all four of them out with a pencil about a gallon or more of water ran out both
sides. My mechanic said cut the holes in the rubber bungs larger. Who designed this POS? My old 190E never played submarine!
Cheers,
Roger
--
Roger Jones, P.Eng.
Thornhill, Ontario

my
both
It's not in the door. The water is in the bodywork below the door along the length between the wheels (almost.) The rubber "bungs" (with holes in them) are under the car.
Cheers,
Roger

Sorry, I misunderstood. I don't know what to do about that.
Paul 84 500SEL

of
all
Who