water leak c220 1995

water is leaking from the return pipe on the connector to the water intake tank thin pipe approx 10 mm diameter I tried cutting it incase it was worn at the end and then reconnecting is it possibly that there is to much pressure on its return or does this indicate other problems or the tank connector is cracked help please I am filling her up with water once a day

Reply to
matthew Krinsky

There is no "water" intake. Do you mean the coolant intake?

Could be pressure, or could be other things. could be a hose too.

Could be that too.

Hope you don't live anywhere cold.

Reply to
Martin Joseph