Water on floor

Let me start by saying, I live on the Suncoast of Florida off the Gulf of Mexico. During the summer we have torrential downpours and the A/C is on whenever I am in the car. I have a 1985 300D. I have noticed water dripping
on the floor under the passenger and drivers sides. It is not antifreeze. I don't know where it is coming from. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Bob
Under the hood, on the firewall you'll see two flexible (black rubber tube) water drains that point downward. These could be clogged with debris allowing water to engulf the heater etc.
Easy fix........have the condenser line to the drain pan blown out with compressed air.. -Dana