weight of 126 motor and trany?

Group, I am setting up a lift to put a 126 motor and trany into my car. Dose any one know how much the motor and transmission weigh? I have a hoist that is rated for 1000 #s

Thanks Bruce Buchanan najurb

Reply to
Bruce Buchanan

That will do it. Caution: DO NOT extend the boom so that the hook is farther than the wheels of the crane- otherwise it may flip over. Many of us add weight (couple hundred pounds of ballast) to the pump end of the hoist base.

Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc.

425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201
609-641-3392
Reply to