weight of 126 motor and trany?

Group, I am setting up a lift to put a 126 motor and trany into my car. Dose any one know how much the motor and transmission weigh? I have a hoist that is rated for 1000 #s
Thanks Bruce Buchanan najurb

That will do it. Caution: DO NOT extend the boom so that the hook is farther than the wheels of the crane- otherwise it may flip over. Many of us add weight (couple hundred pounds of ballast) to the pump end of the hoist base.