Well stocked places to buy hard to find parts

Hi,

I am in need of advice. Need to find a place to buy parts to restore my car. Good aftermarket places that sell OEM.

I have a 74 240D.

I backed into something and put the first ding on the whole body.

Small crease on trunk lid and creased the trim that runs across the back of the trunk as well as bent an inch section of the rim that that trunk rests on when locked.

Where can I find trim? Also need a piece for the front of the passenger door. Also, looking to redo all the seals, trunk, windshield etc...

Also, am new to this, but have always loved these cars, what to do with floor rust. There are some bad spots. Someone told me I should get a whole new floor. Floor seems fairly solid in parts, rusted in some others.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
CStevenson2000

Scrapyards in California are your best bet for body abnd trim bitsm see car-part.com.

K&K manufacturing makes good floor panels.

Reply to
Richard Sexton