What a waste of a nice AMG!!

Check this out, it looks like the car's owner is going to have some serious payments to make in the next couple of months :S. Whoever he is I sure wouldn't like to be him!

hilmar1911

Why? Insurance job, don't you think? Anyway, as the second spokesman pointed out, the chance of survival = zero, so the driver won't be caring...

The lorry was travelling at 80 km/h in the right lane and the driver was said to be "fully sober". The car driver was at about 210 km/h (close-up shot near end of clip), a speed easily reached in a Merc of that capability.

Last week I reached 200 km/h more than once on German motorways and I just have an old 3.2 l engine geting about 218 PS (in a CLK Cab).

The trouble is, such speeds cannot normally be sustained for more than a few seconds because of the traffic. Maybe it is just as well because one tends to forget how fast one is going.... and only few of us our really equipped to drive at such speeds...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling