what could be problem...!! & What to replace ?

Thanks for the help,
Mr. Lambach
Well, I will change the engine Thermostat, I came to know that there are different temperature engine thermostats, can you please guide me
the right one for my engine. (As per mechanic there are 65 degree C & 80 degree C... etc)
To replace the valve seals (plastic caps) is it needed special tools? If you help me by giving right part numbers it will be great.
Is there any engine damage if I run engine at low oil?
Well I will ask my mechanic to adjust the ratio (fuel/air)
If you don't mind can you please explain once again your following lines, where & what.... etc so that I can discuss with mechanic
1.) The engine's ignition timing may be retarded - sparking too late to develop full power from the fuel.
2.) Engine stalling is due to its poor running condition - fix the condition and the stalling will cease.
Once again thank you very very much
Have a good time
80 degree thermostat is factory recommended and is the only one you should put in.