What does option code 603 mean?

In my 1982 500 SL I noticed the option code '603', saying headlamp wipers and 'lfr Sperrdifferential in Kanistern und Dosen'.
Can anyone explain me what this last thing means ?
regards,Kris
kris wrote:

Option code 603 is a double-code, the two codes mean 600 = headlamp wiper/washer and 601 = oil for rear axle with limited-slip differential, in canisters and containers
Juergen