What does orangle circle in display panel mean?

1989 Mercedes 190E
Can someone please tell me what the Circle with dotted lines going around means on the warning/display panel?!?
My guess is that its related to the wheels/brakes...
Can anyone please clarify?
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes, it's the brake pad wear indicator
Regards, ws
--
change to leews to mail

Brake pad wear indicator... if on, it means your brake pad are very low... meaning you need to get brake job done as soon as possible.
Yes.
DAS
"Tiger" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.comn> wrote in message
news:W9nzg.12696$ snipped-for-privacy@fe11.lga...