What I thought was the 'mission ...

... now appears to be the accelerator. Periodically, when I step down the vehicle does little, unless I push it almost all the way to the floor.
Is this car "DBW"/electronic accelerator?
What should be tested/checked?
TIA,
Collin
What car???????

sorry
'97 E320
Cheesehead wrote:

cable needs to be replaced/tightened. In a tranny that uses vacuum kickdown, I would guess clogged lines or bad switch. In your car, well, someone is telling it to shift wrong. If it has a computer, it could either be the computer or the sensors it needs to know what is going on.
--
Mauricio raub-kudria-com
(if you need to email me, use this address =)
Collin
Suggest you think about the air mass sensor.
Tell me more.