What is HC12A

Is this an alternaive to R/12 or R/134?

Enviro-friendly refrigerant,replaces freon.... go to http://duracoolky.com for more info
Then it is, an alternative to converting the system to R/134 and all the expense. Why is this refrigerant getting so little mention, Is its use mainly industrial cmmercial, or can it be used in my car now? Since I need a recharge, vacuum out system and refil with HC12a
Another opinion http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/howto/16478/index1.html
OOOh! ........... never mind.
CaptainW116 wrote:

I have been told that refrigerant recycling equipment is set up to detect presence of hydrocarbons in the AC system.and once you use a Hydrocarbon based sealer or refrigerant, AC shops will refuse to service such systems since it contaminates their equipment.. Any truth to that ????? Peter

I don't know, just heard of it on www.mercedes.cx/ In a reply to "Air Con question"