What is Maintenance cost for Mercedes C350 ?

Back to your first question... if BMW offers "free maintenance" during the warranty period its new cars must have $zero cost beyond fuel and tires; is that correct? If so, then we M-B owners are total fools for not buying BMWs.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

Now, that sounds like a ripoff. Of course, he gave them carte blanche.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Unless there was physical damage, i.e. an accident or rodents, that repair should have been 100% warranty. There is more to this story......

Reply to
Karl

NO, there is NOT more to this story. We are live-long friends and he and his wife told me everything!!!!!!

Reply to
Ritter 197

I think you are correct, all normal required maintenance is done free, NOT brakes and tires! This is for a new BMW, not used ones even if they are covered by a 100K warranty. Maintenance is then not included.

"-->> T.G. Lambach

Reply to
Ritter 197

But it still does not mean buying a BMW is necessarily a better bet, since maintenance/warranty costs (one way or another) will be included in the selling price.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling