What is Maintenance cost for Mercedes C350 ?

Page 2 of 2
Back to your first question... if BMW offers "free maintenance" during the warranty period its new cars must have $zero cost beyond fuel and
tires; is that correct? If so, then we M-B owners are total fools for not buying BMWs.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.
"-->> T.G. Lambach <<--" <"T.G. Lambach at NoHamorSpamcomcast.net"> wrote in message

But it still does not mean buying a BMW is necessarily a better bet, since maintenance/warranty costs (one way or another) will be included in the selling price.
DAS
"Ritter 197" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:I86dnYUl4K92_QjanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:17:42 -0500, "Ritter 197"

Now, that sounds like a ripoff. Of course, he gave them carte blanche.
Kal
Unless there was physical damage, i.e. an accident or rodents, that repair should have been 100% warranty. There is more to this story......

NO, there is NOT more to this story. We are live-long friends and he and his wife told me everything!!!!!!