what's the best garage floor cover for sucking up ATF?

OK, the leak on the W126 isn't going to be fixed. Any recommendations for keeping the goop off of the floor?

a shallow metal tray filled with dirt does the trick.

Cat litter.
On a side note, how screwed up am I? - My garage is carpeted!

A Mercedes shouldn't be kept uncomfortable.

Really screwed up thing is - I vacuum my garage as or more often than my home.
THE CAT
the case, minus a few cans!

Cats make much better grease rags.

I wouldn't try it with this cat:
http://rs79.vrx.net/works/photoblog/2005/Jan/8 /

A shallow pan? Like a rectangular cake baking tin?
Hell, even some crumpled up tinfoil will work.
folded cardboard box... TSP to clean up on concrete in event of spill... or just to wash your garage.
There is a new type of oil absorbing paper that comes in rolls. We use it at our dealeship. You just unravel the amount you need from the roll and tear a sheet or two off, then place it on floor where it absorbs the oil. You maybe able to perchase it at your local parts store, call around!
I use oil dry. If you're dealing with a leak, put a cheap cookie pan,or 2 or 3, under the car.

No suggestions for some $1,000 rhinestone inlaid wonder material? Wow. Thanks for the tips.
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:38:39 -0500, GT

Kitty Litter, fixes all spills!
cheers