what's the best garage floor cover for sucking up ATF?

OK, the leak on the W126 isn't going to be fixed. Any recommendations for keeping the goop off of the floor?

Reply to
GT

a shallow metal tray filled with dirt does the trick.

Reply to
Ziggy Switkowski

Cat litter.

On a side note, how screwed up am I? - My garage is carpeted!

Reply to
iNet

A Mercedes shouldn't be kept uncomfortable.

Reply to
Ziggy Switkowski

Really screwed up thing is - I vacuum my garage as or more often than my home.

Reply to
iNet

THE CAT

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

Cats make much better grease rags.

Reply to
iNet

A shallow pan? Like a rectangular cake baking tin?

Hell, even some crumpled up tinfoil will work.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

I wouldn't try it with this cat:

Richard Sexton

folded cardboard box... TSP to clean up on concrete in event of spill... or just to wash your garage.

Reply to
Tiger

There is a new type of oil absorbing paper that comes in rolls. We use it at our dealeship. You just unravel the amount you need from the roll and tear a sheet or two off, then place it on floor where it absorbs the oil. You maybe able to perchase it at your local parts store, call around!

Reply to
mdsimon80

I use oil dry. If you're dealing with a leak, put a cheap cookie pan,or 2 or

3, under the car.
Reply to
Chas Hurst

Kitty Litter, fixes all spills!