Wheel cleaner?

I'm sure this has been discussed ad-nauseum before but I can't find any reasonable posts around with opinions.
What is a good wheel cleaner I can purchase OTC (hopefully at a Kmart,
Walmart, or auto store) that will clean my aluminum wheels on my C320? The graphite(?) from the disk pads is a pain and is hard to get off. Once I get it off what is the best way to keep it off?
Thanks, sj

AutoSmart Wheel Wizard available from www.detailingdepot.com. It is non-acid, unlike nearly all the WalMart/AutoZone stuff. And it's a concentrate, so it's a lot cheaper in the long run.

1. Don't drive.
2. Barring (1), try a different brake pad. I just got Porterfield R4-S pads installed last week, so we'll see how they do. Others that are said to be low-dust or at least light-colored-dust are EBC Green Stuff and Raybestos ceramics available at Pep Boys.
I use A2Z wheel cleaner from EagleOne on our all of our cars' wheels (including clear coat polished alloys). It is available at most auto parts stores. I do one wheel at a time. Spray it on, brush lightly with a soft bristle brush, rinse well immediately. Can be done between washings.
I'll second on the recommendation on ceramic pads. I have been using them - less dust, light gray color, and does not seem to eat wheel finish like the black dust does.
The black vented dust shields that fit inside your rims work very well at eliminating dust, but do not look good if your wheels have large openings.
Scott D

The
get
I use kleen wheels. they keep the dust from ever getting there. I also use a pressure washer on my wheels. No acid. KH