Wheel fitment

Hi, I just purchased an 85 300TD. Could anyone tell me what 16-17 inch Mercedes later model wheels will fit this car? I was going to bead blast and paint the
stock 15in rims, but looking on Craigslist I'm finding a great deal of later model rims with tires pretty cheap. Is there a website that I could go to for fitment charts? Thanks, Adysthemic
All W126 wheels can fit on this car.