Wheel lug nuts?

I have a 1989 560SEL. I'm trying (hard) to find a company or aftermarket supplier who has them, but as to date nothing. Can anyone help me in this quest of mine. I need twenty (20) of the lugs.
Thanks in advance!
Performance Products has them for $3.26 each in their SL catalog...1-800-243-1220 or performanceproducts.com
regards, Jim

Jim,
Went to Performance Products. Went through the process of locating the lug nuts for my car (560SEL). The only problem that I see, is that my lug nut have a kind of a "mushroom" shape and the is about an inch where the cap "outside of wheel" and there is about one inch of round metal , then the "mushroom" which actually holds the wheel on the and it has the threads after that. Finding these lug nuts has been a daunting task to find these. Old ones were taken out using a torch (wheel is fine)!
regards,
Bill

dealer dealer dealer....

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:39:41 +0100, "Alex Hemmerich"

No longer available from dealers, a friend of mine got just shy of 100GBP for a set of these on ebay, they aren't easy to come by....
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
Check at MercedesShop.com/fastlane. I found pn 08020-99910 at $7.21 each. Look at them and see if they look right.
Paul 500SEL