Wheel security screw question

I have an 81 300 SD that I got as a parts car and it has a nice set of polished aluminum wheels but it did not come with the wrench to remove the hub cap.
It appears to be a Torx with a pin on the screw holding on the hub cap.
Does anyone know if this is a standard pin torx screw and if so what size is it?
If it is not a standard torx size how do I go about getting a wrench for these?
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say about the