Wheelchair Seatbelt for V Class or information

I need to get a wheelchair seat belt for a V Class adapted by Cotrim (Salisbury UK). Unusually it has the the aircarft type tracking which takes the wheelchair restraints and presumably the seatbeltmounted across the
Apparently it is a German system (not surprising really) possibly made by AMF. I have so far been unable to get any information.
I would like to confirm that this system conforms to UK spec. and get an appropriate seatbelt and possibly replace the supplied restraints.
If anyone has experience of this system I would appreciate contact.
Many thanks David.