Where can I get

the stick on numbers and letters that are on the back of an E320 ?
I need to replace a few that have fallen off of my car.
Thanks !

Ebay

Dealer - they aren't that expensive, and the dealer has that rubber tool that applies them to the trunk lid. Often they'll let you borrow the tool in their parking lot to put them on (at least up here in Canada)