Where can I get odometer gears?

Group, I have a 1987 560sl and the odometer and trip meter has stopped at

104K. Is it that a gear has broken, and dose any one know where I can find parts? The internet is full people selling odometer gear kits but none for the Mercedes that I can find. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bruce Buchanan snipped-for-privacy@the-i.net

Reply to
Bruce Buchanan

There you go!

Tiger

Or try: Overseas Speedometer at

Cleaned, repaired, tested my '82 380 SL odo in less than a week, including 2 way shipping.

Reply to
Michael Davis

Reply to
Robert Blank