Where can I get odometer gears?

Group, I have a 1987 560sl and the odometer and trip meter has stopped at 104K. Is it that a gear has broken, and dose any one know where I can find parts? The internet is full people selling odometer gear kits
but none for the Mercedes that I can find. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Bruce Buchanan snipped-for-privacy@the-i.net
There you go!
http://www.odometergears.com/
Or try: Overseas Speedometer at http://www.speedometer.com
Cleaned, repaired, tested my '82 380 SL odo in less than a week, including 2 way shipping.
what was the charge for this?

Usually over $120 as high as $300.