where is MBSPY?

it seems that the MBSPY

no longer exists...am i right? anyone can point me to it? thank you.

Reply to
Hunter

I was going to say mbspy.com but that is also no longer there.

Perhaps Juergen is on vacation?

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Yes, I am on vacation.

See also my other post in this thread.

Juergen

greek_philos>

Reply to
Juergen .

There has a new server been installed - again faste etc. pp., and now I have 2GB server space... WOW!!!!!

As I am still on vacation it will take another 7 to 10 days until I am home and can upload all the content -

100+ MB - to the new server.

However, there were no updates in the last months due to the fact I am so busy with other things, but I am confident there will be some updates later at the end of the month (or in Februar).

Juergen of MBSPY

Hunter wrote:

Reply to
Juergen .