where is MBSPY?

it seems that the MBSPY (http://mbspy.bacosys.be ) no longer exists... am i right? anyone can point me to it? thank you.

Hunter wrote:

I was going to say mbspy.com but that is also no longer there.
Perhaps Juergen is on vacation?
.
--

Nothing is the way it is because that's the way it has to be.

1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts
Yes, I am on vacation.
See also my other post in this thread.
Juergen ------------------------------------------------------
greek_philosophizer wrote:

THAT is not allowed.
We want 25/8 attention please...
DAS
There has a new server been installed - again faste etc. pp., and now I have 2GB server space... WOW!!!!!
As I am still on vacation it will take another 7 to 10 days until I am home and can upload all the content - 100+ MB - to the new server.
However, there were no updates in the last months due to the fact I am so busy with other things, but I am confident there will be some updates later at the end of the month (or in Februar).
Hunter wrote:

looking forward to seeing you back. thank you.