Where is MBZ.ORG?

Does anyone know if the "how-to" articles once posted on mbz.org are still available anywhere?

It looks like the site is down at the moment (9:00 or so CST). I have a link to
http://interior.articles.mbz.org/doors /
that should take you to an article with links back to the main page, once the site is back online.
Good luck
Tweaks

My sysadmin had a psychotic breakdown and drove around with the servers in his car for three days. In the meantime I took up chainsmoking and answering the telephone.
It's back now and I'm getting an alternate colo on a bigger faster datapipe to take this pinhead out of the loop.