Where is MBZ.ORG?

Does anyone know if the "how-to" articles once posted on mbz.org are still available anywhere?

Reply to
Bill Bunn

It looks like the site is down at the moment (9:00 or so CST). I have a link to

that should take you to an article with links back to the main page, once the site is back online.

Good luck

Tweaks

Reply to
tweaks

My sysadmin had a psychotic breakdown and drove around with the servers in his car for three days. In the meantime I took up chainsmoking and answering the telephone.

It's back now and I'm getting an alternate colo on a bigger faster datapipe to take this pinhead out of the loop.

Reply to
Richard Sexton