Where is Overload Relay, 380SEL?

Hi all, My '83 380SEL died on me today. If I pull and wiggle (new) fuel pump relay in and out with ignition on, I can hear the buzzing form throttle
body area perhaps indicating fuel pump operation, but only for a second. I was thinking this could indicate problem with overload relay. I recently had same sudden die and had the fuel pump, fuel pump relay and overload relay fixed three weeks ago. The funny thing was there was no new overload relay part cost on bill so I think they may have just re-soldered cracked joints.
I am looking for the overload relay. I called a Mercedes dealer parts department and asked. He said it was on fire wall but I am unable to find. Where should I look for this part?
-Kent
It's in the fusebox... the relay that has a red fuse on the top. The fuel pump relay will have a date stamped on the side of the unit... check if your fuel pump relay is 04 or 03... the year of manufacture.