Where is the AC cabin blower located for a 300Turbol Diesel

Car is a 300TD 1987 Mercedes Where is it located? Thanks for your help

Add pictures here
✖
Remove the glove box via 4 screws, then the cover, slide out one, move the other over and slide it out.

Add pictures here
✖
Thank you for your reply back. We will try that. Thanks again
Add pictures here
✖
The cabin temperature sampler blower, or the A/C & heater blower? I thought this is a W124 and the sampler blower is near the glove box while the big blower (the double mouse wheels) is under the windshield wiper.
Karl wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
You are correct. I was picturing a 210 body. I do not believe the 1987 models have them. They came later in the 124 body life. #242 here: http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 4131&M`6%2E910&GAr2%2E435&GMq7%2E433&CT=F&catDQ&SIDƒ&SGR5&SGN
But they do not show up in the 124.133 body. The pic I sent is 124.131...... Here is 124.133: http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 4133%5F501&M`3%2E960&GAr2%2E317357&CT=F&catP1&SIDƒ&SGR5&SGN

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks for help