where is the oil filter for 1995 S320?

Hey guys, I bought a 95 S320 recently and i want to do an oil change on it. Can anyone please tell me where the oil filter is? Does the oil have to be
pumped out? If you know of any links that would be great. Thanks a lot

If its like my 92 500 W140, then its located in the oil canister on the front passener side. You gotta unscrew the lid and pull it off. Remember the position when you take off the old one. It probably only fits one way but you'll make a mess if your wrong.
Someone told me once you gotta use a turkey baster to get the old oil out 100% before replacing with a new filter. ive noticed also that the oil is not pressurized once you crank it for the 1st time so you'll hear the pump knocking a bit, that goes away after a couple seconds.
Sell the car while you still can. Take a small loss now instead of a bigger one later.
Driver side, rear end of engine , between firewall and intake manifold....have to look right down in that space. Requires special filter wrench.