Where is the vacuum reservoir tank on a 114 280E (72)?

Does anyone know where this is? The cars in almost as many bits as it can go, and I haven't found it yet.
Cheers......... Rob.

under the back window?
the case, minus a few cans!
under the back window?
the case, minus a few cans!
Thanks. Will take a look.
... Rob.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN) wrote:

No. It is in one of the front fenders (look for the vacuum line).
in one of my old cars of many years ago there was vacuum storage under the back window.
i think it was my 73 olds tornado. it had vacuum operated antilock breaks in the rear. boy they were fun.
case
the case, minus a few cans!