Where is the vacuum reservoir tank on a 114 280E (72)?

Does anyone know where this is? The cars in almost as many bits as it can go, and I haven't found it yet.

Cheers......... Rob.

Reply to
Rob. Smith

under the back window?

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

under the back window?

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

Thanks. Will take a look.

... Rob.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (IF YOU CAN'T SWIM D>under the back window?

Reply to
Rob. Smith

No. It is in one of the front fenders (look for the vacuum line).

Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc.

425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201
609-641-3392
Reply to
Bill Ditmire

in one of my old cars of many years ago there was vacuum storage under the back window.

i think it was my 73 olds tornado. it had vacuum operated antilock breaks in the rear. boy they were fun.

case

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN