Where is vacuum reservoir on 560SEC?

I think my 86 560SEC has a vacuum leak - the idle is rough and when I turn on the A/C, the vacuum gauge moves toward the red. A manual on cd gives me a
vacuum diagram and shows a vacuum reservoir. The removal instructions say "Remove bulkhead on left below front fender".There is a fuzzy picture but I cannot make out where the bulkhead is located. Can anyone help?
Add pictures here
✖
No vacuum reservoir on gas engine vehicle. What you need to check is all your vacuum hoses to make sure they are tight. Pull them out and put them back on... on some connector, you can snip a bit off and put back on for tighter fit.
However, I suspect you have a large vacuum leak on the large black hoses... they are on both side of the valve cover... spray carb cleaner at the end cap and see if it affect the engine... I am pretty sure they will.
Other source of leak is by the idle control valve... the black hose fitting there. Spray carb cleaner whereever you suspect may leak or not... and if engine act differently, you definitely got a leak.
Add pictures here
✖
Yes, there most certainly is a reservoir. You need the reserve for when you are going up a hill. It is behind the drivers inner fender. Pull the wheel and the plastic inner fender liner' Pictured here, #5: http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 6045&M7%2E968&GAr2%2E323350&Lv5%2E706&CT=F&catV9&SID€&SGR5&SGN

Add pictures here
✖
OH! So that's what that thing is... I didn't see them on my old 380SE. I assumed that was the yellow checkvalve's job to prevent loss of vacuum during the time of no vacuum.
I know diesel cars has them... older one that is... so Karl, what MB has them?
Add pictures here
✖