where's the H2Opump controler?

I have a '81 300 TD. Can someone tell me where the contoler is located for the elec. waterpump for the heater? TIA, lyndo

I believe this little pump runs above X but below Y coolant temps; it's controlled by a thermostat. Trace its power cable and you'll probably find what you're looking for.
I belive it is the interoir temp (of the car) that cuts it in or out. I tied tracing after ~3' it goes into a big bunch of wires that looks like it goes inside the car. TIA, lyndo

I looked it up.
Temperature switch: 16 degrees C. ON, 26 degrees C. OFF.
My manual - for a 116 model - shows that temperature switch to be inside, on the firewall, behind the glove box. Near the blower motor. Switch picks up power from (yellow coded) compressor switch nearby. Suggest you note the motor's wire colors and then look for same inside.
That's the best I can do for you.
Thank you. I have a scimatic (wiring dia.) It doesn't say where anything is. Thanks again, lyndo