Where to buy a Vacuum pump for a W123 300D

Hi All, I am in need for a new vacuum pump for my 77 300D. I do not want to go the route of rebuilding because the units casing is cracked and leaks engine coolant. I am having a lot of trouble finding an actual vacuum
pump unit online for purchase. I do remember comming across someone that weas selling them rebuilt with a metal sleeve.
Could someone tell me where I can purchase a whole working vacuum pump unit?
Thanks!
-James
try www.thebenz-bin.com or www.buymbparts,com
I am having a hard time visualizing a vacuum pump on the front of a 617 block leaking engine coolant! Please explain how yours is doing this?!?

Well, Unless I am looking at the wrong part....The cylinderical shape that is under the part in which all the hoses go into the unit has a crack down its side, and its just leaking fluid, but very slow. Ill take some pics if anybody is interested! lol
Thanks,
James
Karl wrote:

If belts and a fan are attached it's the engine's waterpump.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

We keep rebuilt vacuum pumps in stock. Check our Website. Ron http://germanstar.net