Where to buy parts?

Where do you all buy parts? Internet, catelog, etc. My particualar rig is an 84 300TD Wagon.

http://germanstar.net/ is a good source

Welcome to the club. I have an '84 300TD Wagon also.
Do a search for the words "Benz" and "Parts" in your favorite search engine (I use Altavista). The first dozen or so listings all seem to have good inventory. Germanstar is pretty good. I've always talked to the same guy and he is willing to talk rather than just take your order and kick you off the phone. On the other hand, they have sent me the wrong parts before (a pair of matched struts for the rear hatch that turned out to be different from each other).
I just posted ("Several Minor Questions...") about manuals, etc. If I can nail down the content of the CDs offered by MB-USA and they do contain all the info in the paper manuals, I would love to hear about it. Believe it or not, they actually have the best price I've seen so far.
Let me know what you find,
Ken

Try this: www.performanceproducts.com __________________________________________

Wow!!! That site has by far the best inventory and the highest prices I have ever seen. If I can't find it, I'll look here. Thanks very much.

I use the two parts resources at mercedesshop.com. Their forum is excellent and the help with parts can't be beat. They have a pick from a menu facility (Fastlane)and a partnumber lookup(PartsShop). They also have "Phil" at "PartsShop, who will find stuff for you if necessary!