Where to get an original BEHR replacement radiator discounted

carradiator.com sellls authentic BEHR replacement radiators, brand new, with a lifetime warranty for the 124 body and all other models. I was quoted $269 for a radiator for my 1987 300D Turbo. Casll 800-228-8068 ext. 249 and speak to Nate. Do not buy an aftermarket Nissen radiator. All new Behr radiators have reinforced necks. pkmaven

Reply to
pkmaven