Where to get wiper blades for my S320??

Where's the best place to get replacement wiper blades for my '96 S320?? Are the blades I get at the dealer better than what I'll find elsewhere??
Please advise.. send e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@jhu.edu
Thanks!!
Dave
Get the dealer rubber inserts only, replace them yourself .

Last refill blade I got from the Mercedes dealer had nice plastic retainer clips. I found them way easier to install than the plain metal-strip aftermarket type I was using before. Not much difference in price either.
Scott D

Agreed.
I sent Dave a note saying the same; 'off the shelf' Bosch rubber blades inserts are about 3/8 inch too short, and don't wipe well (too much tension on the blade frame).
The plastic snap on the M-B baldes, plus the excat size.
M-B should be criticized for not using standard sized blades. But the blades are only $8.60, so it's hard to get really upset.
Mat
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:58:51 -0500, "Scott D"