Which address do you use to view this newsgroup?

I just found this one which has photo and edit abilities.Just a quick register and voila.
http://carcommons.com/mercedes-vf15.html
after viewing this one for about a year now down below.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.auto.mercedes?lnk=li
Of course I'm probably the only one that didn't know this as usual.