which brand oil, air, fuel filters ?

I plan to change my filters on my 99 E300. Is there anything that I need to be careful of... like gotcha? Or, any particular brands to go with - Hengst, Mann, Bosrch??
TIA Al
Just use Mercedes OEM parts from the Parts department at your local Stealership. Remeber that Ole Jerkin Shrimp needs your dollars to line his retirement nest and the sooner it gets lined, the sooner he may retire thereby improving the brand.
mcbrue sellingpartsly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420