which hood pad for 300e

Hello,
Can anyone tell me which hood pad I need for an '89 300e vin ...b031807 mfg 06/89? I'm looking at three different parts on the Autohaus site and the
one they specify does not look like the one I currently have installed (it doesn't have any cutouts or holes).
http://www.autohausaz.com/catalog/lookup_parts.cfm?SubcategoryID 07&VehicleID93846&Qualifier=&CFID048&CFTokenS004464
Thanks,
Mike
All 3 are the same size. The first 2 do not have cut-outs. That is the silver foil shield for the turbo/trap on the diesel.

http://www.autohausaz.com/catalog/lookup_parts.cfm?SubcategoryID 07&VehicleID93846&Qualifier=&CFID048&CFTokenS004464