Which Oil? C240 - 2002

Hi there,

One more question. As my car is out of warranty, I am thinking to take it to independent mechanic for Service B which is due in few hundred kilometers. One of my colleague recommended

Would anyone of you, by any chance, know about their service? Any good or bad experience?

If I go to independent mechanic, what should I tell him for the oil? I know its the synthetic oil but which one? I drive mix of city and highways.

Thank you.

Reply to
yassir

Mobil 1 0W40 is what dealer use. You can use 5W40 offered by Valvoline or

5W30 Mobil 1 and others. All are good oil.
Reply to
Tiger