Who got W126 part car?

Hey guys, Who got W126 part cars? I need a few things for friend... bumper chromes (front and rear), trunk lid, front door panel driver side, some wheels...
Let me know by email or this forum.
Thanks, Tiger.
They are in all the self-serve yards here in Fresno, Calif.
US and grey market cars.

You have self serve Benz boneyards? I am jealous.
Marty
No, not just for MB's. These are self-serve yards, i.e. Pick-A-Part and Pick-N-Pull, that have every brand of cars. Pick a part puts all foreign in one section. Pick n pull splits up foreign between Euro and Japanese. The inventory lasts about 3 weeks on average. A row goes in, 3 weeks later, the row is replaced. An engine is an engine in the price list, does not matter if it is a Pinto or a 6.3 [yes, Pick a part had a complete 6.3 a couple years ago....]
said:

I have a 1983 500SE Euro, if you are interested. In New Jersey..

Joe,
Where in NJ are you? I am looking for ambient temp sensor for my 1985 300SD. I am not sure if the sensor and the cable is the same.
Anil Bharucha 1985 300SD 209,xxx miles
Sorry the 83 did not have a temp sensor .
Joe

Sorry, these things take too much to ship. I do know one newly arrival (85 300SD) in the pick-your-own yard (in Maryland) where I go every few months. I was there 3 weeks ago and it seems I was the first one touching it. Pretty good condition. The yard owner was surprised why it wouldn't run.