Who makes actuator motors?

Anyone know who makes the actuator motors used in Mercedes central locking door actuators. I do mean the motors inside, not the actuator modules. Probably japanese or chinese.
Looks like something that might be used in model railways or something. All of them appear to be burnt out on S in Law's V class and I would like to fix it as cheaply as possible.
You mean the vacuum pump... VDO. no other way around. Been there tried that. Just buy used vacuum pump on ebay.
Correct. No individual internal part available, from either MB or OEM (I thought sometimes it is Bosch but I may remember wrong). Anyway, I tried too. Same MB part # on the pump assembly outside but different internal design in the motor. Don't waste your time.
One of the pump I disassembled was made from graphite (like the lead in 2B pencil). That surprises me. I thought that is too soft to last but maybe easy/cheap to make.