Why are so many 560SEC for sale?

I like the looks and have heard lots of good things about the Mercedes 560SEC. But with such a limited production run, if they are truly "keepers," why is the used car market (relatively) flooded with them?
There are at least 5 on eBay right now. The prices appear to me to be quite reasonable, for such a car.
Thanks for your comments!
"Mr. DOS" wrote:

The low used car price attempts many buyers - after having bought the car they notice it's not the buying price which counts but the maintenance and repair cost (not to speak of insurance and fuel, the latter at least here in Western Europe).
And also often they discover things which should have been fixed by the pre-owner(s), but due to cost weren't - that results in amounts of money needed these buyers don't have and so they offer the car for sale again...
Juergen

If they're cheap they're worn out. Toast. Done. Tu fini. Kerput.
A nice one will cost you real money.