Why has this group gone to the dumpster???

I will assist in getting rid of all spam, if anybody needs assistance in moderating this group ! Thanks Alex Owner and Mercedes Enthousiast since 1981

Add pictures here
✖

How are you going to moderate an open usenet newsgroup? It's not only spam, the volume in the 3 other groups I follow is down as well. It may be related to many of the big ISPs in the US no longer offering newgroup servers.
Add pictures here
✖
I am trying to start a new thread and I can't find the option for "new topic" or whatever. If everyone has that problem that could easily explain the dearth of new threads.
On Mar 24, 5:43 am, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

If you post what reader you're using, someone may be able to help you. No such problems here.
Add pictures here
✖
Quite. I use good ol' OE and it has a New Post button.
DAS
< snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@f19g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
✖