Why no bluetech 4matic?

Anyone know if they are going to produce the E350 bluetech in a 4matic any time soon? That would be perfect for our needs (efficient, powerful and 4x4), but that combo is not available right now.
Thanks for any insight.
Dean

I've also wondered why no 4Matic CL or CLK. Audi, BMW, and Porsche have proven people want awd coupes and convertibles.
Ve Do Vat Ve Do Best!
Smile unt Vave!
http://www.mbzponton.org/images/reunion6.jpg