Why then does FRAM filters have teflon added and that must be good?

The FRAM Double Guard oil filter does just that, and more. The Double Guard filter is the only oil filter to contain DuPont Teflon® PTFE - the same Teflon®* PTFE as found in many of the leading oil additives.
http://www.fram.com/products/oil/double.htm
-- I spoke about the use of teflon in my 190D 2.5 D. Most said, if not all, that it aint no good and I should not use it.
Why then does FRAM filters have teflon added and that must be good?
Add pictures here
✖
if it says Teflon it must be good!
well some of my pool heaters say they have Titanium and that is all so a selling point.
HINT. the heaters rot just as fast as the others. ITS AN ADVERTISING GIMMICK
the case, minus a few cans!
Add pictures here
✖
Niels Ulrik wrote:

Pre-clogged, for your convenience!
Add pictures here
✖
Gentlemen,
After doing some scouring of the Internet, I decided to post a few links about oil filters. In virtually every independant study that was done, FRAM came out on the bottom. Personally, I don't use FRAM and don't recommend it to anyone. Additionally, Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont and they said this: Though we sell PTFE (aka Teflon®) to oil additive producers, they have "no proof of the validity of the additive makers' claims." They further state that they have "no knowledge of any advantage gained through the use of PTFE in engine oil." Read more about PTFE and oil additives here: http://www.msgroup.org/TIP043.html
Read about some of the oil and oil filter studies from these links...
Please note this is a not a test but a study by Russell Knize http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/oilfilterstudy.html
More good information here... http://www.ntpog.org/reviews/filters/filters.shtml
This has to do with motorcycle oil filters, but the info is the same... http://www.twocreeks.net/toby/oil_filters/fram.shtml
Motor Oil Myths and Facts http://www.nordicgroup.us/oil.htm#Trade%20Brand%20Filters